Thursday, December 6, 2012

living in Rexburg Idaho (2011-2012)

We've spent the year of 2011 working/going to school and spending as much time as we could outdoors and with family.

July of 2011 we went camping with some family and stopped my Mesa Falls on our way back. 

Living in Rexburg Idaho wasn't bad at all in 2011/2012 with the winter we had! It almost convinced me that I wanted to live there forever! But then I got some sense knocked into me and realized Rexburg probably wouldn't be blessed with this calm of a winter ever again and would probably make up for it the next year. So I'm happy to say that Ben got Accepted to Weber State University where he will study manufacturing engineering technology. He also got his dream job at a manufacturing company in Ogden so as soon as the winter semester ended and BYU-I we packed up and moved.


No comments:

Post a Comment